Well, didn't think I'd be blogging again quite so soon but I received a lovely surprise earlier today which really gave me a lift. I had been given an award by a lovely crafty friend, Guilly, The Liebster Blog Award.
For those of you not in the know:
The Liebster Blog Award originated in Germany. Liebster means dearest or beloved, and Liebe is love.
In accepting the Liebster Blog Award, the recipient agrees to:
*Thank the person who gave them the award and link back to that person’s blog
*Copy and paste the award to their blog
*Reveal the 5 blogs ( with less than 200 followers ) they have chosen to award, commenting on their blog to break the news!
*Hope those people in turn pay it forward by accepting and awarding “The Liebster Blog Award” to bloggers they would like to honour.
So a big thank you to Guilly for this award, pop over to her blog http://ctrublu.blogspot.co.uk/and have a look.
The 5 blogs that have inspired me and made me smile over the past months are
1. Sue over at http://papercrafthavenblogspot.blogspot.co.uk/ where you will find beautiful cards.
2. Laura over at http://lozzapoppins.blogspot.co.uk/ again with some gorgeous cards and colouring
3. Janine over at http://cardsandcopics.blogspot.co.uk/ , like me she hasn't been blogging for long and her cards are fab.
4. Sharon at http://ewe2cancraft.blogspot.co.uk/, very inspirational work
5. Caz at http://cazscraftysnug.blogspot.co.uk/ more very inspirational work