Sunday, 18 March 2012

First Post

Hi everyone, I finally got round to making my first post. I thought today was a good day to start as the first card I ever made was a Mother's Day one. I made a few cards for Mother's Day this year and I would like to share two of them with you.
The first one I made for my mum


The image is taken from MCS CD Floriography and printed on acetate ( love this image and have already used it for a few other cards). This is then mounted onto card coloured with distress inks, wild honey and rusty hinge and attached using brads. I have then placed this on card which has been embossed on my Sizzix Texture Boutique and then finished of with some ribbon, some punched flowers and a stamped sentiment.


 The second card is one I made for my sister from her little boy  
The image is LOTV and I got this as a free gift with a magazine,Papercraft Inspirations, perfect for Mother's Day. I've coloured it with chalks and promarkers and placed it on a diecut shape from my stash. The papers are also from my stash as is the bow.The lovely flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Thanks for looking, I'd love to hear your comments
A x


               
                                                                                       

                                                           

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, hun, and welcome to the world of Blogging!! boy you took your time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely start to blogging Droxie

    I have left you a little gift on my blog - you'll find it here http://ctrublu.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Andrea , and thanks for leaving lovely comments on my blog ...Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Andrea! Welcome to the world of blogging.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete