Thursday, 10 May 2012

Drawer Easel Card - Wedding

Hi Everyone, hope you're all keeping well and the weather isn't getting you down.

Thought I would share a card I made recently for a wedding. I had wanted to try making one of these for a while and thought this was the perfect opportunity.



The trickiest part was sorting out the measurements but once I had  it was just a matter of putting it together.
The topper is from MCS Violet and Alfie, I just adjusted the colours slightly using the graphics program and layered it onto gold mirri. I used a Martha Stewart corner punch round the main body of the card and the matching punch on the stopper. The verse inside the drawer is from Words for Every Occasion by Judith Wibberley. The card is then finished off with flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I'm really pleased with my first attempt at this, hope you like it too.

I'd love to hear your comments

Andrea xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow Andrea this is gorgeous , and the verse is just right , i love it .... Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea this is fabulous! I love the verse too. I must have a go of this myself.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea this is lovely, great verse! I'm sure the recipients will appreciate it.

    Soop (Su) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Andrea. Fab image and love all the cutting out.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Andrea. Always tempting to use background, isn't it? But this card looks perfect as it is...I must learn from that, lol.
    xx

    ReplyDelete