Monday, 23 July 2012

BBQ King

Evening one and all, hope your weather has been much kinder than mine today. It's been a thoroughly miserable day here, the rain hasn't let up at all but on the up side, I got some cards made.

I made this card for the sketch challenge over at Penny's paper-crafty challenge blog




Here is my card

The image is by just inklined and is on The Next Big Thing CD or you can find it  here on their website. I have coloured it with my promarkers.

The papers are from cupcakecrafting.

The red card and buttons are from my stash

I'd love to here what you think

I am entering this into Penny's paper-crafty challenge - sketch

Take Care

Andrea xx

6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Sketch" challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge starting on Wednesday.

    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats brilliant Andrea ,love that image , and the scary thing is i also have that cd and not even used it yet lol, i am so glad you are playing along with us at Pennys ...good luck .....Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. The image is super and love the papers and buttons. Great interpretation of the sketch at Penny's and thanks for sharing with us.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab Andrea! Lovely colour and a fabulous layout too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done you , you won a prize at Pennys challenge , i am sooooo happy for you , i hope you will enter every week now .....Hugs Sue xx WHOOOOOO HOOOOO lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for telling me about Penny's challenge. I am so chuffed and will try to enter as much as I can.

      Andrea xxx

      Delete