Monday, 17 September 2012

Pink Fairy

Hi Everyone, hope you're all keeping well. Well my two girls have been back to school for a few weeks now and I had hoped I would manage to get lots more crafting and blogging done but so far things haven't gone according to plan. I've had lots of other things to do but am hoping things will start to settle down soon.

Anyway, the card I would like to share is one I made for a little girl in the lovely colour combo of pink and brown


The image is a wee stamp from Whimsy stamps that came free with a magazine, I have die cut this using my new Big Shot ( finally took the plunge ) coloured it with my promarkers and added some crystal glitter to her wings.

The papers I have used are from Sweet Owl paper pad, the ribbon and pink pearls are from my stash and the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiment was printed on my computer and then die cut.


Thanks for looking, please feel free to leave me a comment, they are very much appreciated.

Take Care
Andrea xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Pink and Brown
Crafts and Me Challenge - In the Pink

5 comments:

  1. It's absolutely gorgeous Andrea! Love the colours and the image is so pretty. Have fun with your Big Shot and good luck in the challenges.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card , the colours are so pretty.well done
    jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea your card is stunning. I think every little girl in the country would probably love to receive this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card Andrea. Love the colours you have used. The stamped image looks great and the wings really finish it off.

    Carrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad I popped along to have a look at what you've been up to... love this little fairy and the colours work so well together. Smashing card Andrea!

    ReplyDelete