Thursday, 1 November 2012

Pink Princess

Hi Everyone, hope you all enjoyed Hallowe'en, not a big fan myself but the kids love it.

 I was lucky enough to win the Kraftyhands Challenge in September and bought some lovely goodies with my voucher. It's a fab site and well worth a look, you can find it here and also the challenge blog is here. The boys were also on Create and Craft yesterday showing some of their latest products and fab samples from their lovely DT, hope you managed to catch at least one of their shows.

 So far I've only used one of the stamps I got - Belle of the Ball by Crafter'sCompanion, from  the S.W.A.L.K collection - isn't she lovely.

I stamped her using Memento ink in Tuxedo Black and then coloured her with my promarkers. I then die cut the circle and distressed round the edge with Spun Sugar Distress Ink. I used a flower shaped card from my stash which is in a lovely pearlescent pink, two doilies that have been heat embossed with red pearl Meltdust. I then added three little ribbon roses from my stash, a bow and a crown charm, also a little bit of glitter for her jewellery.


I would like to enter this into

 the Kraftyhands challenge  where the theme charmed
I love Promarkers, challenge 141 - cute
Simon Says Stamp - Get in Shape
Hope to be back soon to show you what else I got with my voucher.

Take Care
Andrea xx

4 comments:

  1. Well done on winning the challenge last month, I'm glad you are enjoying using the goodies you bought with your voucher. Another lovely card - very pretty in pink! Thanks for joining us over at Kraftyhands - make sure you pop back tomorrow for the new challenge.
    Mandy x (Kraftyhands DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! The pearlescent doilies and crown charm are the perfect touches. :) Thanks for entering our "Get In Shape" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card ,she is a cutie and you have coloured her so beautifully
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. And good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cute card. Love the image and colours.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete