Friday, 11 January 2013

Bunches

Hi Everyone, hope you've all had a lovely day. I've had a very productive day here clearing out a lot of things, you know the 'stuff that you keep in case you might need it' . I even tidied out  my ribbon box that had been shoved to the back of a cupboard and it's all colour coordinated now - it'll never last lol.

The card I want to share today was made for a little girl who isn't overly fond of pink.



The digistamp is by Pollycraft again and I have coloured her with my Promarkers and used a scalloped oval die from X-Cut for both it and the sentiment. The papers are from Dovecraft Back to Basics II paper pack and the plain card from my stash. The butterfly is a brad from my craft box as are the flowers which were white and then coloured with my promarkers to match.


I'd love to know what you think, so please leave me a little comment, don't be shy

Take Care and Happy Crafting

Andrea xx





5 comments:

  1. Fab card Andrea! Just right for a little tomboy who isn't into pink girly stuff.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, its really lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Andrea! Loving the little girl and the beautiful colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the mix of colours :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete