Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Daisy Thank You

Good Morning, lovely bright sunny day here again but bitterly cold so good excuse to stay in and craft, though I might need to start with a few star jumps to warm me up.

 The card I have to share today is a thank you card.

I started with a 14.5cm x14.5cm and cut the front off on the diagonal. I then matted and layered with some co'ordinations card stock in green and some lovely yellow daisy paper taken from the SWALK papercrafting CD. The image is from Justinklined called Daisy Patch and can be found here or on The Best of Justinklined 2012 CD. I have coloured this with my promarkers, cut into a circle and matted on to some more of that lovely green card. The sentiment is one I received free with Quick Cards Made Easy and then die cut. The card is finished off with a butterfly punched from green glitter card using a tonic punch.




I'd love to know what you think, so please leave me a little comment, don't be shy
Take Care and Happy Crafting

 Andrea xx



1 comment:

  1. Lovely, fresh, clean definitely Spring inspired card Andrea - just what we need at the moment what with all this snow!

    Hugs
    Su xx

    ReplyDelete