Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Fishy

Hi Everyone, hope you're all keeping well and had a lovely Christmas and New Year. We had a lovely relaxed, family Christmas and spent a lot of time playing with dolls, Lego, jewellery making etc, even managed to catch up on some reading. After the mad Christmas card making rush I decided to have a break and stayed away from my craft room for most of the holidays. The room was a bit of a tip and needed cleared out but no crafting done in it until the children went back to school on Monday.

I made this card a little while ago for a little boy and wanted to try to keep it nice and bright

The card is 14.5cm square, I've matted and layered with orange card from my stash and some lovely glittered fishy paper which is from a Bazoo paper pack by Hels Cuppleditch. The image is Fishy from Pollycraft and I have coloured it with my promarkers. I have finished the card off with some ribbon and a little ticket  sentiment from my stash ( I think I received this free from a magazine but I'm not sure ). I stamped it in orange and then used some UTE powder to add some shine and a little bit of shape to it.

I'd love to know what you think, so please leave me a little comment, don't be shy


Take Care and Happy Crafting

Andrea xx









No comments:

Post a Comment