Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Ooh Arrrr!

Well, this promise to myself to blog more often hasn't quite worked out but in my defence I have been out of sorts for the last week and a half. Oh well, no point in moaning about it, just pull myself up by the bootstraps and get on with it.

The card I'm going to share today is for a little boy




The image is a digistamp from Pollycraft called Pirate which has been coloured with my Promarkers and then die cut with an x cut die.
The stripy paper is from my stash and the other paper is from Nitwits Landhootoo collection.
The palm tree has been cut from one of the nitwits papers in the collection as has the treasure chest, which has then been triple embossed to give a lovely glossy finish and then hung from a blue ribbon using jump rings. I've finished off with some matching blue gems.


I'd love to know what you think, so please leave me a little comment.
Take Care and Happy Crafting

 Andrea xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges












14 comments:

  1. Super card Droxie, love your colouring and backing paper and your palm tree looks fab. Thanks for joining us at Come & Get It this week.
    Natx GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Andrea! Any little lad would love this. Particularly like the way you've chained the treasure chest up so no one can pinch it. They could still swipe the treasure, though!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Andrea! Love the little boyand the parrot looks fab too. Loving the new look to your blog xxx

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card for a little boy, bet the will love it :-)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card for a little lad Andrea. The image is brilliant and I love the palm tree and treasure chest x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card. Very cute. Thanks for playing with us over at TPS this week.
    Love n hugs
    marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card for a little pirate!! love the treasure chest being chained up too x
    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great little boys card Andrea.. Love it!
    Cheers
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arrr, this is a fab card! Some boy will love it!

    Thanks for joining in our challenge at Whoopsi Daisy! Hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs, Sande (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Andrea, you're doing better than I am with the blogging!!! Keep up the good work and good luck in the Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it,thank you for joining us at challenge 4 everybody good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    AJ dtm

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute Andrea. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  13. How the... well I don't know how but I managed to miss this charming little chap - he's great and looks like he'll be into all sorts of mischief given half a chance! Great card Andrea

    Su (Soop) X

    ReplyDelete