Monday, 11 February 2013

Key to my heart

Hi Everyone, hope you've all had a lovely day today, whatever you were doing.

Today's card is a Valentine's card, well it is only a few days away.

The card is a 6 x 6 easel card, the green matting layer is from my stash the lovely pink heart paper is from Love Letters paper pack. The fabulous digi is Lizabeth Key to My Heart by the lovely Heather Valentin and I have coloured it with my Promarkers and Flexmarkers. I have cut the speech balloon on my poor neglected Silhouette and the key is a die from Joycrafts. The stopper has been made using a Dovecraft Border Punch Ribbon Heart. The card has been finished off using a green vevet ribbon and a pink heart, both from my stash.

I'd love to know what you think, so please leave me a little comment.

Take Care and Happy Crafting

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges
http://paper-craftingjourney.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/new-challenge-love.html
http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/simon-sayshave-heart.html
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Someone will be thrilled to receive this for Valentine's Day, Andrea! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card Andrea! You've done a great job with Heather's Lizabeth - Key to my Heart digi and shown it off beautifully. Fab colour choices.

    Thanks for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely card.
    Thanks fot join us at DigiStamps4Joy.
    Hope you join us next time.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab easel card
    thanks for playing with us at BTC&G
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card Andrea - love the way you've made the easel stopper!

    Su x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous Andrea, love the key! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Paper Crafting Journey, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful creation. Love everything about it. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute easel card! :) Fabulous!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful creation! Thanks for sharing at the Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet card!! Like the border die-cut to use as the stopper :D
    Thank you for joining us at Digistamps4Joy!
    Hugz
    Riette

    ReplyDelete