Monday, 21 October 2013

Birthday Bunting

 
 
 
Today's card is a bright and cheery card on a very miserable day. The image is a Molly Blooms stamp called Molly with bunting and I have coloured this with my promarkers. She has then been placed on an oval diecut edged lightly with spun sugar distress ink. The papers I have used are from sweet memories ( free with a magazine ) and the pink cardstock is from my stash. The border has been punched using an Xcut border punch and the corner using the matching punch. The leaves have been cut from green cardstock using a die which was also a free gift from a magazine. The sweetheart blossoms, roses and cherry blossom are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the fabric and bead flowers from my stash.
 
I do hope you like Molly.

Until next time, take care and happy crafting.

Andrea

I would like to enter this into the following challenge

http://scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/challenge-3-always-anything-goes.html

http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/challenge-31-anything-goes.html

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Andrea! Really lovely image and beautiful paper, embellies and layout. Love it.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, didn't realise it was so long since I popped by.... where does the time go? Anyhoo, gorgeous card and love the colours you've used.

    Hugs Soop

    ReplyDelete